The Tuesday meeting (for Jan. 27) is postponed to Thursday!
Because of bad weather, we're moving our meeting this month to Thursday, January 29, 6:30pm EST at SRA/Raba in Columbia, MD (Suite 205).
We will still be discussing final details about DC*BSDCon. If you can, please join us to talk about how you can help with the conference.
After, we'll go out for beers at Frisco Burritos.